November 2005 News
BIBLE STUDIES

Multiplication on the communities....
Below you see a group of girls that started a bible studie a few months ago. The reason I'm so excited about this is that Tatiana and Fabiana are leading the group.

On campus...
Here, you see Angelica, Bruna on the top and Bete, me and Renata in the button. This is a campus Bible study every wednesday. We are about to finish the book of John
_______________________________________
Staff Girls and Jim Peterson(nov, 2005)
Every year our staff team has a guest to speak to us. It’s a time to re-think and to evaluate the ministry and ourselves. Time to start over and to stop and encourage one another.This year we had a privilege to have Jim Peterson speaking to us. Jim lived in Brazil for 20 years with the navigators. His experience encouraged and challenged us a lot. One think that I will remember is to think about the principles behind every structure we create to the ministry, church, Bible study …. I’m reading his book called ‘THE INSIDER’. It’s very good

_____________________________________
Area Team
_______________________________
Physical Education Students(nov,2005)
We celebrated Claudia’s Birthday on campus. Claudia is on staff with CO too and we work in the same building with P.E. students.

Chico and I
It's been 11 months that Chico and I are dating. He is on staff with CO Brazil too. We are praying so that God will show us directions for next year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home