On campus - The begining of the semester (Volta as aulas!!!)
Olha o sanduiche do Carrefour ai!!!
It's been great just to get back to a little bit of routine and to go on campus of Physical Education. What do I do there? What I want to do is to talk to as many people as I can, develop some friendship and to share the gospel with some. What I want to see there is a nucleus of a relevant gospel movement. Right now it´s been very encouraging to weekly meet the with 6 girls(Bruna,Angelica, Renata, Roberta, Pedrita and Bete). Every Wednesday we have lunch together on campus and we study the bible. We are going through the book of Romans and we are at chapter 6. God has been teaching me a lot through this friendship and how to walk with Him in community.
So here is the picture of the girls but Pedrita during a Wednesday’s lunch and the other picture is of Jack and David. They are classmates and he had just became a Christian and we had a great time and a very encouraging conversation on campus this week. Miracles have been taking place and I want to have spiritual eyes to witness…..

Jaqueline e David. Que bonitinho!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home