CRISTINA SAPORETTI RODRIGUES'S BLOG ........................ THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE, THE NEW HAS COME! 2COR5:17 NEW THINGS HAD COME AND I’M REPORTING IT TO YOU.

Monday, August 07, 2006

The wedding!!!!

Dad




P.E. GIRLS and Fabi and Tati

Sisters - maids













Families
I'm so glad to share with you all ... God has been really faithful to me as I have eyes to see His Grace. I’m so excited with what God is doing in my life right now and with a new family that is starting...
Chico and I will be investing our lives in the engineering students on campus. Being married with someone like Chico is to me a confirmation of God's calling to my life. It's been such a joyous effort to try to be involved with lives of people that is in college and I’m sure I will enjoy it with Chico.
This weekend
Chico and I will be heading out to a retreat to plan this semester. So be praying for us and for the team for God's direction.
My plan for the next semester is to keep on discipling the P.E. girls I have been reporting here and also going to campus with Chico so I could be more with people in engineering building.
So pray so that I will be flexible to God's plan and that I would seek more oportunities to see that God at work and be convicted that he is the one doing all the job - Calling people to Him-
Thankyou for being co-laboring with me as He does His job

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home