CRISTINA SAPORETTI RODRIGUES'S BLOG ........................ THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE, THE NEW HAS COME! 2COR5:17 NEW THINGS HAD COME AND I’M REPORTING IT TO YOU.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Friend Bete is going to the states....


This picture was taken last Wednesday at the community meeting. Bete was saying Bye to he friends as she was about to leave us to go to the U.S.A. to work with a family in Atlanta as a Baby Sitter... I'm so glad for her cause she have always wanted to have exchange experience and also she found a beautiful Christian family that goes to North point community church.
Bete is a lovely girl that I meet through Bruna- They are best friends- And as Bruna became a Christian, Bete has been always around and going to our Bible studies. So we become good friends in the past couple of years.
Bete has been having a hard time trusting God's love and she makes hard questions. I remember that one of them was. 'If our circumstances remain the same, why should I trust a God that let I suffer?
Even if she would have a hard time believing, she was always around and I can tell now that she is a different person.... Her spiritual journey has been so real and makes me trust more in God's love and faithfulness
Please pray with me for Bete
*That she would be free to receive God's love and care as it is in Jesus Christ
*That she would have a pleasant time with her American family
*that she would experience real joy and hope and that she would be grateful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home